Home Emergency Launch Pad
- No land line in home, office, apartment, school, etc.
- Can be installed on Vehicle Navigation Systems*
- Lost cell phone, need alternate 911 access
- Cell phone loses power
- Intruder in the home and you want to remain silent
- Land lines are disconnected or cut
- Battery power in cell phone is dead
- When voice calling is not an option
- Recreational activities such as hiking, trail runs, kayaking anywhere a specific address is not available.
*Consult with Auto Dealer for availibility
- Stationary Device: Know where unit is at all times, always on
- Mobile Devices: Uses GPS and Pin Drop locator
- Super Fast – No waiting for a 911 Operator, allows you to focus on getting your family, staff, guests into a safe place. Call should take less than 5 seconds to activate.
- Faster response time by Emergency Responders
- Simple to activate
- When location is unknown to the user while involved in recreational activities like running trails, kayaking, boating, etc. the device has built in locator features.
- Where noise levels are too high to make a clear call. (Events)
- Gives 911 operators access to your device camera (optional)
Vehicle Application / Navigation Systems
911 Operator can access vehicle cameras when available.*
How are calls transmitted?
Calls are transmitted multiple ways and assigned to the system by the user during set-up. You have the option to send calls via built in cell service (A cell signal must be available) , via SMS, BLUETOOTH® or WIFI and/or your Cell Phones Hot Spot (Which option(s) you use will depend on the availability at your location).
There is also an option to send additional alerts to parties other than 911. For example a 911 call may be placed from your home or office unit while you are away. Your unit will send a text message to any number of people you assign indicating the device has been activated and the type of call made.
2nd PHASE OF DEVELOPMENT: Municipalities that adopt the program may at their option, also receive calls via a software system that will give them an additional layer of access That includes accessing the units camera, audio features and IP address. This will give 911 operators a visual of the situation and ability to talk to the user if needed. The feature will also allow municipalities to push emergency notifications to users in the area.
Suspicious Person Activity, Traffic Accident, Animal Complaint, Assault with weapon, Disturbances, Trespassing, Noise Disturbance, Domestic Abuse, Public Intoxication, Drug Activity
Barbecue Fire, Confined Space Rescue, Fire, Fire Alarm, Gas Leak, Explosion, Wires down
Heart attack, Strokes, Bleeding, Head injury, Trouble breathing, serious burns, Broken bones, Unresponsive (Coma), Drug Overdose, Heat Stroke, Drowning